DOT Physicals in Methuen, MA
AFC Urgent Care Methuen offers DOT physicals for your certifications and licensing needs as a commercial driver. Our DOT Physicals are affordable, and after your visit our center, you will be able to leave with a completed Medical Examination Report of Commercial Driver Fitness Determination and Certificate.
Federal guidelines mandate that anyone applying for a Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) must pass the Department of Transportation (DOT) physical exam every two years.
Some of the requirements to obtain your CDL and pass the DOT physical exam include:
• Vision must be 20/40 correctable in each eye and combined, with or without correction.
• Ability to determine the difference between the colors of traffic lights.
• Ability to hear a forced whisper at a distance of at least five feet.
• Controlled blood pressure according to the FMCSA guidelines.
• Blood sugar must be no higher than 200.
• No use of habit forming drugs, amphetamines or narcotics.
Make an appointment today for your DOT Physical examination! We are available seven days a week, with extended hours to better fit your busy schedule! Call us at 978-975-0700!